Services & Rates
An investment in my future
The investment I made in having Elizabeth work with me will reap rewards for years to come.
DISorganization is costing you in:
- Peace of mind
You can’t afford NOT to be organized! When we work together, you’ll learn how to Get and Stay Organized.
Choose the service that’s right for you and invest in a home that works for you.
"Tell me how to get started and I can do it."
A room by room analysis, followed by a written plan to improve your organization. The Assessment tells you what to do and where to start. You’ll have a road map to get you from where you are to where you want to be. We’ll determine what works and how to change what doesn’t. You’ll know if you can repurpose the organizing products you already own, or if you need to buy others.
You will receive:
- A concentrated analysis of your space
- Advice on how and where to start
- Written recommendations for each area - what needs to be done
- Recommendations for organizing products
$400 if purchased separately
An Assessment is included in all packages
“I want some personalized help.”
This is where the real progress is made – you and I working side by side. We’ll choose an area to work on, take things out, sort them, give them “homes”, and put everything away. You will learn the principles of organizing, how to make decisions about what to keep and where to store it. AND you will learn how to stop the clutter from coming back!
You will receive:
- 4 hours of help with your clutter
- Teaching in basic organizing principles
- Advice in best practices of storage
- Lots of encouragement
- PROGRESS in organizing your space
$400 per 4-hour session
Organizing for Everyday Package Pricing
Save money and get more done with a package*
- “I’m a little disorganized and I want personalized help”
- 3 organizing sessions including an Assessment
- A total of 12 hours of Hands-On organizing with a Certified Professional Organizer
- “I’ve got to make a change in my environment”
- 5 organizing sessions including an Assessment
- A total of 20 hours of Hands-On organizing with a Certified Professional Organizer
- “I want to do this and I want to get it done now”
- 10 organizing sessions including an Assessment
- A total of 40 hours of Hands-On organizing with a Certified Professional Organizer
- “It’s going to take time, but I am committed to changing my life”
- 15 organizing sessions including an Assessment
- A total of 60 hours of Hands-On organizing with a Certified Professional Organizer
* Package payment is expected at the first session. Packages B, C, and D may be paid in installments with prior agreement. Packages may be cancelled before the third session. Refunds will not be issued once the third session has commenced. The refund will be the total paid less two sessions at the Single Session rate. Sessions must be used within one year of purchase date. Any sessions not used within one year will be forfeited or up-charged to current hourly rates.